Monster Sized RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else!

Go down 
+2
Spearkey
Sockymonkey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sockymonkey
Admin
Sockymonkey

Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else! Empty
PostSubject: Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else!   Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am

RANKIES:

Admin: Me XD The starter of the site, and masta of everything that goes on. I can edit, delete, move, remake the site, and bring down the BAN hammer on ya! XD

Mod: Currently, Otterwhisker. The police to watch over you guys when I'm not here. They can do almost anything I can, besides ban and remake the site. X3

Members: Y'all.

Advertisers: A very important position; Otter and I will make graphics for you to put in your signatures in other forums. Basically you advertise the heck out of yerselfs.

ATTENTION ALL!
Mods and Advertiser groups are currently open! These are EXCLUSIVE groups! I will need 5 people (this includes Otter) who be mods, and 10 as advertisers! Advertisers get privileges like me taking their avatar and putting, "THE BILLY MAYS OF MSRP" on them. XD

We'll probably need about 10 people to join to begin with, but whatever. XD You can be both a mod, member, AND advertiser. Just not admin. >X3
Back to top Go down
https://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com
Spearkey

Spearkey

PostSubject: Re: Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else!   Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:02 am

I can be an advertiser! I also go to TCoD, RPC, and a couple of others I may have forgotten.
Back to top Go down
http://fightingflight.proboards.com/
Rebecca

Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else!   Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:44 am

I'd LOVE to be a Mod, when we get more people! FAIL I'd be all Mod-licious and stuff... xD
Back to top Go down
Spearkey

Spearkey

PostSubject: Re: Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else!   Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:03 am

Rebecca, we ALL want to be mods Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fightingflight.proboards.com/
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else!   Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:31 am

I know everyone wants to be Mod's but, I'll be willing! xD

I'm a Mod on another site... If that counts as a little bit of experience. Cool
Back to top Go down
Robinflower

Robinflower

PostSubject: Re: Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else!   Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:00 am

*raises hand*

MODMODMOD!

Heheh. xD We all want to be mods, am I correct?
Back to top Go down
Branch

Branch

Location : Back from stalking the Edward/Robert look-alike. (It could've been him, probably not though.)

PostSubject: Re: Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else!   Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:31 pm

Yeah, yeah, I know like Rebecca, Jake and Vixen, I too wanna be a moderator.

I don't have many posts yet, but I will, and thats only because of the Mexico trip! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else!   Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranks--Read if Interested in Being a Mod or Something Else!
Page 1 of 1