Monster Sized RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life of a puppy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robinflower

Robinflower

Life of a puppy Empty
PostSubject: Life of a puppy   Life of a puppy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:36 pm

Preface

My sisters and brothers were cuddled by me, sucking from mom. I scrambled on top of them to get a turn. They didn't let me in. I whined and sat down in defeat. Mom looked at me and sighed. I was the runt of a litter of 6. We were born awhile ago, but today we have your eyes open, and are practicing walking. I waited until my sister parted and I got my share. Soon enough I was full, and I wanted to practice walking. I think I forgot to mention my name. I'm Flower, the youngest of my 3 sisters and 2 brotyhers, Fuzz, Fern, Finny, Flick and Frath. The F's. Don't ask me why. We live in Petsmart warehouse, a pet store. We wern't old enough yet to leave mom, but we could me reserved until that time.
Today I am eight weeks! And guess what? I was on hold 2 weeks ago! Today I'm going to live with my new owners. I'm so excited. Fern and Flick are coming with! The owners have two kids, Lily who is 4 and Natalie, who is 11. Huh? Wait! Hold it! They're here! Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy! Did I metion I'm a chocolate lab?
Back to top Go down

Life of a puppy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Sized RPs :: Check Me Out! :: My Website! :: My RP! :: My Drawings/Graphics/Shop! :: My Writings!-
Jump to: