Monster Sized RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canines: How to RP 'Em.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sockymonkey
Admin
Sockymonkey

Canines: How to RP 'Em. Empty
PostSubject: Canines: How to RP 'Em.   Canines: How to RP 'Em. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:55 am

That tail waving side to side.
That bone-chilling, haunting howl in the dead of the night.
Those yipyipyips that signal play.

LUFF TEH CANINEZ.

Domestic dogs, wolves, magical canines, foxes, coyotes, dingos, etc...this is what you will be RPing in this section.

Domestic dogs:
The classic picture that comes to mind when you hear "canine", dogs come in many different shapes and sizes. The two most popular breeds are Labrador Retrievers and Golden Retrievers. If you want to RP as a dog that you DON'T see every day on the street, Rough Collies, Jack Russell Terriers, Kuvasz, and St. Bernards are some of the beautiful less-recognized breeds. I think it's safe to say that at some point of their lives, dogs are friendly, attention-loving, and happy little creatures. So be sure to RP like it.

Wolves:
The most popular canine to RP as, wolves are the image of the wild, though in older times wolves were portrayed as evil. Oh well. Wolves howl to rally their pack or locate one another, and form close bonds with their mates, though not always the family they were born to themselves. True wolves do not have blue eyes, but I'm sure some RP-makers will accept a blue-eyed pure wolf.

Magical Canines:
What can I say? Winged wolves who control the weather! Fantasy foxes who can't tell a lie! Magical canines are typically wolves, may have feathery, bat-like, or butterfly wings, usually have some sort of elemental power, and RPs in this category almost always have an interesting plot.

Foxes, Coyotes, and Dingos:
Some of the less popular canines down there with African Wild Dogs and jackals, but hey, we love 'em anyway. Foxes, the small but feisty snappers with bushy tails and scruffy fur, coyotes, the outlaws of the west and family to Pecos Bill, dingos, the most pure-bred canine in the world from down-under (they can only breed with other dingos, never dogs or anything else), THEY NEED ROLE-PLAYS TOO!

Well.

PM me if you're looking for more canine info.
Back to top Go down
https://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com

Canines: How to RP 'Em.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Sized RPs :: WOOF.-
Jump to: