Monster Sized RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COLORS! PLEASE READ! -UPDATE-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sockymonkey
Admin
Sockymonkey

COLORS! PLEASE READ! -UPDATE- Empty
PostSubject: COLORS! PLEASE READ! -UPDATE-   COLORS! PLEASE READ! -UPDATE- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Colors. So I tried a new layout. I kind of like it, not as bubbly and fun as the last one, but atleast it doesn't have a big thing telling us which layout it is. Then I realized that when I changed the layout, everyone's font color changed. So please:

Admins are the only ones allowed to type in DARK BLUE.
Mods are the only ones allowed to type in GREEN.
Members can type in any color they choose BUT dark blue and green. This includes: dark red, orange, brown, yellow, olive, cyan, blue(yay I wanted everyone to be able to use that color!XD), indigo, violet, white, or black.
Advertisers are the only ones allowed to type in RED.

Admins and mods can type in different colors besides dark blue and green, but no members can type in dark blue and green. I think I've simplified everything enough. Snowcone?

XD Check back on this every time the layout changes, okay?

Thanks!

***BREAKING NEWS!***
Due to me creating a new rank, "Advertisers", the people whose job it is on EVERY forum they've joined to advertise for us, have their names in red. So, sorry, but members may not type in red for now. Remember, as ranks and layouts change, check back on this!

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com
Spearkey

Spearkey

COLORS! PLEASE READ! -UPDATE- Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLORS! PLEASE READ! -UPDATE-   COLORS! PLEASE READ! -UPDATE- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:41 pm

'k! Dark blue and green aren't my color anyway. I prefer teal, red, black, gold, white... the list is a bit longer than that.
Back to top Go down
http://fightingflight.proboards.com/

COLORS! PLEASE READ! -UPDATE-
Page 1 of 1