Monster Sized RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's It's Misty!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
It's Misty

It's It's Misty! Empty
PostSubject: It's It's Misty!   It's It's Misty! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:59 am

No, I did not studder in the name, It is, in fact, It's It's Misty because It is It's Misty! (If you don't get it, look at my username, if you still don't get it, go to summer school, quickly....)

Yes, It is Misty! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!?!

Heehee... I pretty much have OCD, ADHD, and I get mood swings... Smile Mais vous savez que vous amour moi! (It's french, google it.)

I also like to use brackets, but you all probably know that Very Happy

Anyways, before I start talking too much, HI!
Now bye.
Back to top Go down
Spearkey

Spearkey

It's It's Misty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's It's Misty!   It's It's Misty! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:13 am

OHC? What's that?

However I find people with ADHD as awesome as everyone else Friends Flower Power
Back to top Go down
http://fightingflight.proboards.com/
Sockymonkey
Admin
Sockymonkey

It's It's Misty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's It's Misty!   It's It's Misty! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Welcome It's Misty! afro Spearks, I think OCD means "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder". Means she likes to put stuff in order and have everything clean. Which doesn't sound like the Misty we know, but oh well. ^^ Thank goodness for crime comedy dramas, couldn't live without 'em!
Back to top Go down
https://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com
It's Misty

It's It's Misty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's It's Misty!   It's It's Misty! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:23 pm

OCD is Obsesive Compulsive Disorder.

And ADHD people are NOT a awesome as everyone else! WE'RE AWESOMER!!! WE'RE HYERACTIVE AND WHAT-NOT!!!!(The really sounds like me, eh Socks?) Full of Energy

Oh, and Socky,I wasn't kidding about having OCD, if things are out of order, I get confuzzled and mad and have to put stuff in order and all that shizzle! And I HAVE to have an even amount of money(Like, NO extra change and instead of $14 I have to have $15 or $20!)
I mean, when I was going away, I had exactly $540, and it bugged me ALL NIGHT that I didn't have that extra $10 to make it $550, and I couldn't sleep because of it! Which was bad because I had to wake up at 7:00 to get ready...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's It's Misty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's It's Misty!   It's It's Misty! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's It's Misty!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Sized RPs :: Stuff in General :: Uh...Hi.-
Jump to: